The free November SAT registration and CSS Profile fee waiver are for students who are experiencing hardship and/or displacement due to the hurricane and are in an area designated by FEMA.
• Students who are registered for the November SAT should call Customer Service to receive a refund of their registration and late fee. Students can register and contact Customer Service through October 25. To reach Customer Service, please call 866-756-7346.
• For the CSS Profile fee waiver, students should go to cssprofile.org, complete their application, and the system will automatically apply eligibility rules. To reach CSS Profile Customer Service, please call 844-202-0524.
For a list of FEMA counties please visit the link below:
Pasco High School
“On Track” Overview 2017-2018
1st Qtr “On-Track” status will be based on cumulative GPA (Grades 10-12) and missing textbooks/library materials (all grades) The criteria for next quarter will also include behavior, attendance, and tardies. More information is located inside this packet.
If you are “On-Track” you will be issued a band that allows you various incentives and privileges.
– Eating outside at lunch
– Pep rallies and dances
– Special school events
– Field Trips
– You MAY NOT leave or wander campus with an “on track” band
Follow Mr. Melvin on Twitter @PHS_MrMelvin for more information. #shipped
If you are not “On-Track”……
– Complete the contract by the date specified
– Satisfy the terms of the contract by the specified date
– It is your responsibility to produce the necessary documentation and submit by the deadline
– If you feel there is an error, email Mr. Melvin firstname.lastname@example.org
– Do Not Lose the Band – You will be issued 1 band per quarter
– Do Not Share Bands
– If you are not “On Track”, but are caught utilizing a band, you will lose
the ability to be on track for that quarter.
– Band colors change each quarter
– You can wear your band on your wrist, backpack, keychain,
etc, but you must display it when eating outside or when
school events require an “on track” band.
– Your band and privileges can be revoked at any time by an
Want to know if your school will be open for summer feeding? Download the app or check out the MealViewer website to find out! If they are not, the site will help you locate the nearest summer feeding location. You will also be able to see what delicious meals we will be offering this summer.
Visit http://schools.mealviewer.com/district/pascocounty to select your school(s).
Applying for school meal benefits just got easier! For the 2017/2018 school year you will be able to apply for free and reduced meals on-line using https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application. The website will direct you to MySchoolApps, an online application software that makes applying for school meal benefits fast and secure. Applications will be available starting July 15, 2017.
What does this mean for you?
Convenient – applying online allows your school to process your application faster so that you can receive your meal benefits quicker.
Secure – your information is protected using the highest security standards in the industry.
Easy – MySchoolApps walks you through the entire application process, ensuring it’s complete and ready to submit.